joi, 18 octombrie 2007

From soul to soul

Open your soul and feel the shivers of my heart!

I tryed to bury all my feelings deep inside,
Thinking that the pain might get lost.
I locked my heart's desire in a golden cage,
Swallowing the key of my happiness.

I was afraid to show you what I really felt
I was afraid of suffeing and I still do.
But there you were showing me that every dream can come true
If you really want to!

I have to give up all my fears, I have to be me...
I don't know how to do this, but I do know something...
Nothing compares with the smile on my face,
In the night, when I go to sleep and think about you.

I do need you...
To breath, to feel and to see myself fullfiled.
But first of all...
I want you to be happy, no matter what it means!

I'm still waiting for your love...
And I'm sure it will come, sooner or later.
My mind will always travel wherever you go
And my heart will always be here, waiting for you!

Niciun comentariu: